Find it Here...

02 March 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. The highlight of my week was a two-fer: Thursday night when Josh came home from working out of town, AND he brought me a Shamrock Shake for dessert! He's been working out of town far too much this year so far, and it does not make me happy. On top of the normal gloom of having the house to myself and caring for the 5 furry pups myself, this time he is totally missing out on our little baby growing in my tummy! I'm glad this time he was only gone 3 days.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be simplistic, rustic/country, and functional.
3. My first vehicle was a green 1994 Dodge Dakota. I loved that truck.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is my Nalgene filled with water. I carry it everywhere. It usually needs refilled numerous times, but it's how I make sure I am staying plenty hydrated. (And a snuggle from Cash--I cannot start my day without a little puppy cuddle time in bed before rolling out!)
5. My favorite way to waste time is at work: playing solitaire (shh, don't tell my boss, it's not written down on my daily sheets); recently I discovered Pinterest, and it's got my undivided attention from time to time; right now I'd say anything BABY--planning a nursery, bookmarking items I want and need, researching said items to find the best there is, etc.
6. Right now I could really go for a caramel salt latte. But it would keep me up all night at this point.
7. This weekend I will be cleaning and doing laundry. I neglected these things this past week in leiu of sleep...and they must be done. Also, I will be seeing some good friends Saturday night for a dinner party! Can't wait, it's been too long since we've gone out and spent time with some good people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment