Find it Here...

30 March 2012

Pregnant Workout 3.29.12

Walked at work on my half hour break.

Time: 23 minutes 04 seconds
Dist: 1.56 miles

Brisk and chilly...but it felt great! :)

Some creep met me part way through my second lap, and tried to hand me a flyer (I felt like I was back in Ho Plaza at Cornell with all the different philanthropies trying to hand out flyers for their various events). It was a week pass for Real Fitness, a gym down the road from the Kids Club. I said "No thanks" as I glanced at the flyer and kept walking. The man said "No, no, take it" as he grabbed my sweatshirt sleeve. I ripped my arm away and said louder "NO THANK YOU" and started walking faster. I wished I could run at that very moment! Thankfully he turned and continued in the opposite direction, but the incident had me thinking the rest of my walk about how I could protect myself and my baby...I could run for a short distance, I can still pack a punch, and you better believe I can still kick or knee a man in the balls if necessary. **Sigh** I SO do not like feeling vulnerable. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment