Find it Here...

30 March 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!



1. My greatest strength is my heart and desire and willingness to do anything to help a friend out. (It's also a weakness...I've been burnt a lot by those I would consider to be good friends, or stood up when I'm going out of my way to help someone out, but I choose to look at it as more of a strength because then it shows a depth to my character, and no matter what, I continue to choose to help over watching someone struggle.)

2. My greatest weakness is starting projects and not finishing them in a timely manner. I have lots of things started in the house...I just haven't got around to finishing them all...

3. People always compliment me on my eyes or my derriere. I'd have to say both are pretty nice. :)

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me snuggling with my favorite dog, playing Words With Friends, stalking on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest. (at my current place of work, I'm blogging or playing solitaire...shh)

5. The most cozy place in all the world is in Josh's arms. :) Or my bed with my dog Cash after Josh leaves for work. I do have to say I really like my bed! (thanks Eileen, you're the best!)

6. Something new that I tried recently was Space Saver Bags (they are AWESOME!), cleaning snowmobile gear by hand (it took FOREVER), and sanding, repainting, AND staining a dresser for our baby's nursery (thanks Pinterest for the great idea!).

7. This weekend I would like to finish up our baby's dresser (see #6 above), finish putting items into the Space Saver Bags, reorganize the storage rooms in the back of the trailer and organize some of the baby stuff we currently have overflowing our living room! And maybe, if the mower is working, mow some of the lawn. Oh, and attend a stag n' drag for a little while to support two wonderful people who came out to support us numerous times! :)
(If I accomplish even half of that I will be super happy!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment