Find it Here...

27 March 2012

Pregnant Workout 3.27.12

Walked at work on my half hour break.

Time: 23 minutes 15 seconds
Dist: 1.56 miles


It was kinda chilly today! I was dressed warmly, but did oversee needing any head gear...so now my ears are frozen! Oh well, only 1 hour left of work...and it's toasty warm in here...so they should come back fairly quickly. :/

The cold air did feel good in my lungs though! It's been awhile since I've felt that!

After the weekend I had, I'm not surprised my time went down a little. That, and gaining the inches as the little boy keeps growing...but at least I got out and walked! That's the important part! (I missed yesterday due to not being in the office for my half hour break--I was at the Blasco Memorial Library with 4 kids for Reading with Therapy Dogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment