Find it Here...

09 March 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday



1. My favorite room in my home is the living room because that's where I get to spend most of my time with my husband and my dogs (our little fuzzy family), and where I can see all our memories hung on the wall or sitting on the shelves.

2. My current decor style is a little bit of everything, not much of a solid decor style in the home right now, maybe "hodge podge". But I wish it were more defined and refined--rustic; which it will look like more in the new house once it's complete and I get to decorating it!

3. I wish I could redecorate the every single stinking room in my house to make it more organized and "homey"; bedroom to be more warm and inviting, bathroom to have more room and air flow and a tub I can take a bubbly bath in, kitchen to have more counter space and cupboard space for everything to fit into it's own space, living room to be more organized, and front room to be cleaner and have a stronger/better foundation. Good thing I'm getting a new house soon!!! All of the above will certainly be addressed then! :)

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a balcony off the master bedroom, a hot tub, and a patio with a built-in grill and bar and fireplace. I love outdoor rooms and spaces!

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a TV. We watch ours every single night, either actual television or movies. When the picture or sound quality isn't good, it kinda makes watching a little stressful! It's how we unwind in the couple hours before bed, or have "date nights" at home with movies. A good quality TV is a must in our house! :)

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is the all white trend. It's too much work, cannot possibly realistically be lived in, and I think it's boring. I want to feel something about a room or a space, and I want to feel like I can live in my own home and allow others to be alive in the home as well.

7. Blankets on the couch (especially one crocheted by my mama!) and pictures on the walls and shelves are a little touch that makes my house feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment