Find it Here...

13 March 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


While Spring is not my favorite season at all (with 5 dogs running around in the mud and then running through my house with 20 muddy paws, it's hard to see past the brown of the season sometimes!), here are 10 good reasons to love the season at least some of the time!

Top Ten Reasons I Love Spring

1. Longer days and more SUNSHINE! (I think I may have seasonal affective disorder...)
2. Thunderstorms (love me a good thunderstorm)
3. Spring flowers are so vibrant and cheerful
4. Buds on trees and shrubs show new life where there was none
5. I can hang my laundry outside to dry! (smells so fresh and so clean clean)
6. The dogs get go run around in the grass and wear themselves out (in the winter half of them get cold and need carried back to the house!)
7. The smell of the spring air
8. I can take my workout outdoors after being inside on a treadmill all winter
9. No more fighting with the pellet stove because it can be turned off during the day! (also saves on fuel costs since we aren't going through so many pellets by keeping it running all day and all night long)
10. The promise of new beginnings is all around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment