Find it Here...

03 May 2011

Top Ten Tuesday



Well, it's May!! Can't believe it is here already! But, seriously, this rain needs to cease. It was endless rain in April, meaning I am definitely ready for all the sunshine and May Flowers now!!! I stumbled upon this Top Ten Tuesday's, and liked it, and hope it will get me to keep up with this blog throughout the week! Taking ideas for Monday's and Thursday's now, as well anything good for the weekend days that could entice me to log on during the weekends! So, without further ado, here is my first Top Ten Tuesday!

Top Ten Things To Accomplish this May

1. Get a new tattoo! (or maybe a few...hehe!)

2. Clean the two spare bedrooms in the house, getting rid of anything we have not used in the 5 years we have been together.

3. Plant a vegetable garden (this is weather-dependent...so stop raining!)

4. Detail the inside of my Jeep, Hector. (and hopefully Simon Subaru at the same time!)

5. Get Elin (the golden-doodle) groomed.

6. Get my sister a birthday present on time for once!!!

7. Pedicure on my toes at the end of the month with the Sissy again.

8. Exercise every day (either at the gym, or walk for an hour each day).

9. Lose 5 lbs (hopefully as a result of #8!)

10. Use the Fine Dining Card at least twice this month (I don't think we used it in April?)

No comments:

Post a Comment