Find it Here...

20 May 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!




1. People always tell me I look like a Fuhrer. Makes sense...my Mom was/is a Fuhrer. She's a good-lookin' lady; I hope I age as well as she's aging!


2. Friends don't let friends go about the day with stuff in their teeth or a smudge on their face or a tag sticking out or some hairs out of place. I guess that can be summed up to they don't let friends go around looking completely goofy!


3. A sunny day is perfect for doing absolutely anything outside. I prefer to rollerblade, mow the grass, play with my dogs, and bask in the sun. :-)


4. My favourite accessory is my wedding band/engagement band combo with my diamond earrings and my 550 cord bracelets my sister made me.


5. If I could afford it, I would travel lots more. I mean, TONS more. I LOVE TO TRAVEL!


6. The cure for boredom is me! Nothing's ever boring with me around... ;-) When I'm bored, I savor the downtime and look forward to the next crazy thing. Or, I read.


7. I am currently 'in like' with Initial's Inc. stuff!! And the color pink in all it's beautiful shades. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment