Find it Here...

27 May 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go someplace warm, sunny, and sandy down south...maybe Myrtle Beach or Destin, FL, and I would bring Josh, flip flops, swim suits, a lawn chair, towel, and a cooler. I would NOT leave the beach!!

2. Something I often rant about is people living off of welfare who have nicer things than me, but have no teeth and no sense of hygiene and do not care for the multiple children they keep popping out. YOU'RE WELCOME.

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is milk. Or Beer. I'll stick with milk.

4. My "life-saving" product is nail clippers and chap stick.

5. A friend is someone who is sitting next to you in jail, saying "That was one hell of a time!" but will probably remind you not to do that again next time around...

6. If I could write my own blank it would be "I would rather be ______ than ______".

7. My favorite kind of art is abstract art, or photography. I enjoy when art can be interpreted in different ways by different eyes; it is enlightening and refreshing! And I love photography...I love that it is a moment in time captured forever. A photography can reveal so much, and leave so much to the imagination at the same time. I love photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment