Find it Here...

17 May 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Reasons Why I Don't Care!


1. You are too judgemental. And NOT just with me, but with others you call "friend" and others around you. Remember, pointing one finger at me means there are 3 more pointing right back at you. If you think you are perfect, look in the mirror again. You are sadly mistaken.

2. You were obviously never a real friend to begin with. Real friends don't "decide" that they aren't going to be life-long friends, when nothing tragic happened and no talking about the "issues" ever took place. Real friends talk it out and hug it out. Real friends may grow apart in many ways, but they remain friends, even if not BFF's anymore. I have a few Real Friends, so I would know about this. I really thought you were one of them, I guess my heart is bigger.

3. You ruined all my wedding pictures. I want to send the disc of all my pictures back to my photographer and have her edit you out, and send the bill to you!

4. You say that you knew you were no longer going to be friends with me at my rehearsal dinner, but still decided to be a part in the happiest day of my life. In doing so, you tainted the best day of my life thus far, and, as mentioned above, ruined my pictures. I would have preferred you just left that night and not been part of my wedding party at all!! Thanks for that amount of respect (Dripping Sarcasm).

5. For how judgemental you are with everyone else, you never told me you were mad at me or that I did anything wrong. NEVER. Was I to assume I had ruined so many parts of your life? You didn't ever have a sit-down with me to discuss my drinking problem and how it affects you or others, you didn't ever have an "intervention", you didn't talk to me about any of it! You would have if it had been any of the other girls, but not with me? So, again, I guess we never were friends to begin with. I would have listened to you and cried with you and tried so hard to make sure that I never hurt anyone else in those ways ever again. Thanks for the chance.

6. You accused me of not caring about where my dogs were at my rehearsal dinner and only trying to get drunk. NOT TRUE. Those dogs are like my children, I knew where they were at most all times. They were fine. They have been at that house and yard many times before and know the area. Also, I was not getting drunk. Some of the guys were, yes, and I was drinking, yes, but I was NOT getting drunk. If you had something on your mind about this, why didn't you pull me aside and talk to me about it? I was out-of-my-mind sick with worry that something was wrong with Josh. He was acting weird toward me, and I thought he was getting cold feet or having second thoughts. I was so upset over it, with no one noticing, and I was trying to keep it cool and not panic or cause a scene or cry. I didn't know a couple of beers was out-of-control at my rehearsal dinner.

7. You have the same two tattoos on your same foot as me. I loathe and despise that. I am getting a new tattoo so I don't have to look at that anymore.

8. YOU stopped calling ME after my wedding. I had my honeymoon to plan and go on, and on top of that I had to deal with serious health issues with Josh's mother right before the trip, issues during the entire trip, and right after that there was a very critical surgery and complications, and even now this is continuing to be a stressor in my life. So excuse me for not calling you lots during that time. I would have loved time with my girlfriends during all this, and loved to see you when you came to town. But YOU never let me know when you were coming into town. I heard from the other girls about you being in town the day before you were due in. That hurt a lot. So you stopped caring right after you walked down my fucking aisle. NICE.

9. You really said to me "Everyone else always drops everything that they are doing when I come into town so that they can see me". I don't know if I have ever heard a much more conceited comment than that from a "normal person". And it was brought on because I went to a birthday party for another friend rather than spending an evening with you at Jamie's house. See above complaint. Had I KNOWN about you coming into town more than 1 day prior to the visit, I could have made arrangements to make it in there to spend time with you. But, I didn't know. So I didn't "drop everything" when I found out, because you didn't care enough to let me know you were coming into town. Sorry.

10. You hurt me worse than anyone else ever has before. The worst part is knowing that if you wanted to talk to me, I would talk to you and try to salvage any kind of a friendship that we could possibly have again, because I do love you deeply and completely. But I know your pride will never let that happen. And I know we will never be friends again. And that is why I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment