Find it Here...

24 May 2011

Top Ten Tuesday!

Top Ten Reasons I Love My Sissy!


(Her birthday is this Friday, so tribute to the Kelly!)





1. She is my best friend.


2. She is so much fun to be around.


3. Margarita nights at our "favorite bar" with our favorite bartenders.


4. We each know what the other is talking about when we say "You know that thing, with that other thing, that one time?"


5. We fight like cats and dogs, but hug and make up in the morning.


6. She's always there for me when I need someone to talk to/bitch to/cry to/anytime.


7. She's amusing. ;-)


8. She's got my back in any situation. Even if having my back means arguing against me because she knows that what I am doing is not in my best interest...she's pretty awesome at all of that!


9. She knows me better than anyone else does, and thank God for that, because someone needs to know what is going on in my head sometimes!


10. There is no one else (except my husband) who I would rather do anything with! She's always the first one I call to do something with or hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment