Find it Here...

29 April 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!!




1. I am looking forward to vacation in Florida with my hubby this summer!! And more immediately---seeing all the green pop out of the trees in the next few days! :-)


2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is the Twilight series. I read all the books in about three weeks. I obsessed over it. And I didn't want to tell anyone what it was that I was reading. But now I know more people have read those books than I thought...so it's not so bad...kinda...ish...


3. My favorite car is 1970 AAR Hemi Barracuda. My dad used to have one, in Vitamin C Orange, and I love loved driving it! For an every day car, I love Jeeps. My Hector does just fine...for now!


4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be sunny and warm all day long, with a couple of hours of rain showers in the middle of the night. I love sleeping to the sound of rain falling on the roof, and the rain is necessary for my gardens...but I want SUNSHINE ALL DAY LONG!!!!


5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is very dependant on the stressor. Normally, I love to go workout and get it out of my system. The stress is a good push, and the workout ends up being great! Sometimes, though, I do prefer to go home and just sit on the couch by myself with an adult beverage and just let the day ooze out of my system. And sometimes, I like to go for a walk with a friend and talk it all out.


6. This weekend has finally arrived!!! It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, so I plan on working outside in my gardens and making them look good again! And Sunday is supposed to bring more showers, and therefore more cleaning inside the house. And I'm thinking of going somewhere nice for dinner one of these nights, using our Fine Dining Card someplace new...!


7. If I were a color, I'd be steel blue. With the right colors, it can be such a happy color. It's strong, it's deep, it's bold, and it's soothing. And, it's my favorite color!

No comments:

Post a Comment