Find it Here...

04 April 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday...on Monday.



I was unfortunately ill on Friday and did not go to work, and then my internet connection at home was pretty lousy, so I did not get the opportunity to complete this on Friday!! So, here we go!

1. The best prank I ever pulled was oh I don't know...I have been a bit of a trickster all these years...I suppose one good one I recall is playing with an Ouiji board at a friend's house and somehow looking like I wasn't pushing the piece around, but I actually was, and it scared the CRAP out of one of the girls to the point she had to leave the sleepover to go home! I also remember one April Fool's Day somehow locking the sprayer on the kitchen sink in the on position and getting my mother soaked when she went to rinse out a cup. :-) I love jokes!!

2. The best prank ever pulled on me was ...again, since I like to play jokes/pranks on others, I am often pranked myself. The one that comes to mind first is a birthday party my 6th grade best friend, Trina, threw for me. She had me convinced that we were going to watch a movie and have dinner afterwards, and had my mom drive me out to her house, where I thought we were picking her up for the movie. She asked me to come into her garage to see her new bike, and I told her I would see it later because we were going to be late for the movie. Somehow she convinced me to go into the garage anyhow, where all my friends were waiting to yell "Happy Birthday" to me. My mom had been in on it the whole time, and all my friends kept it secret from me for quite a while. This "secret" even almost cost me some friendships (as 6th grade was so catty!) but it was an awesome birthday!

3. A day without saying "I Love You" to someone, and meaning it, is a day wasted.

4. The most important things in life are family and friends. They make this journey through life worthwhile. Cherish and treasure all of your relationships, and allow them to grow.

5. I dream of traveling to so many places all over the world. I dream of a family. I dream of growing old with Josh, in our house, sitting on a deck in rocking chairs looking out over our back yard.

6. I dread not being able to have a child with Josh.

7. A discovery I made this week was...I can't say it was a "discovery" but more of a concrete realization: family relationships are amazing, especially in a time of such great sorrow. The bond between the Husted family, through the horrible loss of Uncle Bruce, that I got to both witness and be a part of this past week, is so great and overwhelming in the best way. I love each and every person in this family that I married into...I am blessed to have them all in my life, and am proud to be a part of their extended family.

No comments:

Post a Comment