Find it Here...

22 April 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!




1. Fridays are so much more sweet for me this year! No working on weekends anymore! They truly are a bright end to the work week, signaling some much-needed time off for me!!

2. Spending time with my husbandmakes me terribly happy. Cliche, maybe, but I really don't get to spend enough time with him!!!

3. Something that inspires me is my family.

4. If I had the day off today I would have slept in. Definitely a sleepy day today. I would also have continued my cleaning spree through my house!

5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is dreaming! Right now I am thinking a lot about what the new house will look like when it's finally completed. I have a lot of styles and colors and designs that I like, and any given day I change the style and color that I want to make each different room in the house! There will be hardwood floors, and lots of exposed wooden beams, so most likely going more country-style. :-)

6. Concerning politics I would say my views are very much "in the middle". I am registered Republican, but I would not say I am in line with all their agendas; however, I am not in line with all the Democratic views by any means, either. I can see both views, and can argue both views.

7. I’d like to go on a tropical vacation so I could bask in the sun, swim, and get some alone time with my hubby to reconnect with each other...like I said, I don't get to spend enough time with him here, our schedules are too busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment