Find it Here...

08 April 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!!



1. Something that makes me a great friend is I am a good listener and only give advice or opinions if I am asked. I don't pretend to know it all, but I try to comfort to my best ability. I will drop anything at the drop of a hat to help out a friend in need, no matter how near or far.

2. I am strong-willed, stubborn, intelligent, loyal, open-minded, a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mommy to 5 pups, in love with nature, a landscape designer, a coffee junkie, a thrill-seeker, and attempting to become a minimalist.

3. I am not patient, fond of change, a cat person, ever going to be accused of being too chipper/happy/nice.

4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be loyal (my friends and family are everything to me, don't mess with them or it will get ugly), caring (any of my good friends and family will tell you that I would do just about anything for any of them if I can), strong (physically and mentally, I have been through a lot, and I think it all makes me a better person, and I won't back down from anything). And crazy. :-)

5. Something I'm really cheap about is almost everything, I mean, come on, look at my paycheck sometime! But really, I guess I am cheap about things for myself. I tend to feel bad about spending any money on myself. I like to shop at dollar stores and Target. :-)

6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is anything for Josh, or any gifts for my friends or family. I tend to go overboard...like...way overboard, more often than not. And...concert tickets. :-)

7. I would trade April showers with Her muddy yards and muddy paws for May flowers with Her sunshine and dried-out green lawns in a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment