Find it Here...

01 May 2012

Pregnant Workout 5.01.12


Walked at work on my half hour break.

Time: 25 minutes 46 seconds
Dist: 1.56 miles


Today I had the company of two little girls (ages 6 and 8) on my walk. They rode their bikes around the loop while I walked. I felt better today than I did yesterday, so that's a plus. And the weather held off long enough for me to get the entire walk in...I wasn't entirely sure that it was going to when I started out!
I'm dreadfully tired today...maybe more so than yesterday. The lack of sleep is killing me right now...I was hoping to catch up on as much sleep in this last month as humanly possible in preparation for the sleeplessness that will be my life once Baby J arrives...but no such luck. :( *sigh*  Exercise is supposed to help, right?? Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment