Find it Here...

07 May 2012

Pregnant Workout 5.07.12


Walked at work on my half hour break.

Time: 25 minutes 04 seconds
Dist: 1.56 miles

The rain passed after I got into work today, and held off to allow me to get my walk in! In fact, the sun is peaking out now. Weird...we were supposed to have storms all day long, getting stronger tonight. Oh well, I am not complaining. I spent all weekend mowing most of my 4.5 acre lawn...the rain makes the grass grow all too quickly! Tomorrow I'm sure it'll look like I didn't do a darn thing. *Sigh*
The walk today felt great! I'm feeling pretty good for a woman carrying around a watermelon inside her abdomen! :) (according to my baby bump app, Baby Boy is officially watermelon sized now!) Other than that, I notice more and more that my walk is more of a waddle. I must look funny...oh well. I feel healthy, so the heck with how I look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment