Find it Here...

03 May 2012

Pregnant Workout 5.03.12


Walked at work on my half hour break.

Time: 25 minutes 14 seconds
Dist: 1.56 miles

Today was even hotter than yesterday. And so stinkin' muggy. UGH. But I made it around all 3 laps, and in good time too! It was not comfortable though. Not at all. Between the mugginess and my pelvic pains, I think I just walked faster to get it all over with! The pelvic pains, I am assured, are normal and not at all unusual or anything to worry about. It's caused by Baby J's head putting pressure on my pelvic cavity and stretching out all the ligaments and making room down in there for his (ginormous) head. Sometimes the pains are pretty severe, like doubling me over in pain and taking my breath away, other times it's just a nagging dull pain, and still other times I don't feel anything at all! I suppose it's all just getting me ready for labor one way or another. Just about 4 weeks till he makes his debut...if not less! But I'm going to keep up the walking until I can't anymore. For my health and for the sake of making it back to a reasonable weight in a decent amount of time post-partum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment