Find it Here...

09 May 2012

Pregnant Workout 5.09.12


Walked at work on my half hour break.

Time: 25 minutes 15 seconds
Dist: 1.56 miles

The weather was PERFECT for walking today! When I stepped outside I thought I could almost use a sweatshirt right now...and that is the perfect temperature for going for a walk or a run! :)
I had some issues at the beginning of my second lap--I got some cramping in my lower abdomen on the left side. I really felt like a stitch or cramp from running a prolonged amount of time. I thought it would be a perfect time to practice my breathing techniques....in through the nose 4 counts, out through the mouth 4 counts, breathe breathe breathe...and it worked! The cramp went away and the rest of my walk went along without any issues. :)
I'm about to head out for a Breastfeeding Basics class now. Hoping that it's enlightening and very informative...because I have no clue what's going on!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment