Find it Here...

12 April 2012

Pregnant Workout 4.12.12

Walked at work on my half hour break.

Time: 23 minutes 53 seconds
Dist: 1.56 miles

I didn't walk yesterday. The wind was too much and it was raining a bit too heavily at my break time, and I just plain didn't feel like it. I have a wicked ear ache that I didn't want to get any worse by being out in the cold rain. It feels full, I can barely hear out of it, it feels like it should pop but it won't, and there's nothing I can take for it. Unsure if it's really infected or just filled with fluid...but it is causing me jaw pain, and it's worst when I wake up in the morning. SIGH. Dr. Feel Good has told me to try Benadryl, chew gum, and massage under and behind my ear...I'm trying it all, but nothing. Such is life. Stupid ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment