Find it Here...

13 April 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. Today is a good day because I got to see Baby J's precious face again today via sonogram! And both the sono and the Non-Stress Test went very well, so we're good for another week. Also I got to visit with a dear friend I haven't seen in a while and though the visit was too brief, it was very nice to see her!

2. The best thing I did all week was clean out and reorganize 3 food cupboards with air-tight storage containers while simultaniously starting to destroying a colony of ants that has been plaguing our kitchen. Terro liquid ant bait to the rescue! I found a good spot to put the bait and they've been coming all week and taking it back to their home nest...each day there are fewer and fewer of them, and sometimes they wander the wrong way and end up writhing and dying on the counter and it makes me SO HAPPY to see them suffering! If only they had just left my cereal and baking goods alone...but noooo...so DIE!

3. The current weather is sunny and mild and it makes me feel very happy and warm and energetic.

4. The best thing about spring is seeing more color in the world: the grass turns green again, green showing as the trees leaf out, the multiple hues of the bulb flowers blooming and the flowering trees, and all the wide range of colorful birds making their way back to their nesting areas.

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is color blocking. I'm not really in tune with the "fashion trends", but I do know that color blocking is "in" now, and it looks fun. Perhaps a new dress for my upcoming baby shower! :)

6. A person who made me smile this week was aside from my hubby, who makes me smile each and every day in one way or another...I'd have to say Eileen...see #1 above.

7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was stuffed mushroom caps from Olive Garden. They were amazing! Along with their salad and breadsticks...mmm, salivating over this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment