Find it Here...

04 April 2012

Pregnant Workout 4.04.12

Walked at work on my half hour break.

Time: 23 minutes 20 seconds
Dist: 1.56 miles

Today's pace was back up a bit! I felt absolutely great on today's walk, from start to finish!
I think the breeze on the chilly days that I walked without a hat over my ears, added to the pollen in the air has given me an earache derived from allergies. Boo. I know better, as I get this each and every year, and if I don't do something now it will turn into a nasty strep infection of both of my ears and throat. Right now it's just a pain and fullness in my left ear, and it radiates to my jaw causing me some discomfort there. *Sigh* Awaiting a return call to see what I can take to alleve this. Hopefully there is something!

No comments:

Post a Comment