Find it Here...

29 July 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. My favorite color is blue. All shades. BLUE!

2. My travel destination of choice is the beach. With a low chair, a cooler, and the waves lapping at my feet.

3. My favorite food is steak. Filet mignon to be exact...but I'm not too picky, as long as it's cooked properly!

4. My happy place is in the arms of my husband and best friend--Joshua.

5. My favorite saying is hmm...tough one, I have a few I love! "Let go, Let God", "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain", and "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

6. My dirty little secret is I lick my plate or bowl clean if it's been an absolutely amazing dinner or dessert...if I'm at home. ;-)

7. Something friends might say about me is that I am there when they need me? Maybe? I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment