Find it Here...

01 July 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!!!


1. The best news I ever received was when Josh proposed to me. Happiest day of my life thus far, second only to our wedding day!! To find out that Josh wanted to have me in his life forever, that he loved me as I love him...it was intoxicating!!! :-)

2. Something I'm looking forward to is the wedding we are attending this weekend when we get home! Mr. and Mrs. Wright...it's going to be a great time! :-) (Besides, I have to look forward to something soon, as I am really dreading going home from this lovely paradise in OBX!)

3. Something I would never do is...oh wow, this is a tough one. I'm really one of those "I'll try anything once" kind of people...and so far in my life, I have lived up to that saying....I'm going to go with I will never wear my Uggs between April and November under ANY circumstances.

4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose my G'ma and G'pa Fuhrer. They had such a loving life together; they were each others everything; they raised 4 wonderful children (my awesome mother and 3 equally awesome uncles), helped raise 9 totally awesome grandchildren, and were just two of the most giving and amazing people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. I miss them each and every day; there isn't a day that goes by that I don't have a question that I would love to ask them and then learn from their answers. Mostly, their marriage was one of the most loving and lasting ones I ever witnessed. I know there were certainly challenges, but I also saw with my own eyes the absolute love and passion between the two of them, even after 50 years of marriage. I wed my best friend on their (62 or 63rd??) wedding anniversary, and I hope my marriage lives up to be even half of what theirs was. Love you both so much, and I wish you had had the opportunity to meet my wonderful husband.

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be laid back. Plain and simple...just laid back. :-)

6. One should always live by the Golden Rule---Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. And always be true to yourself.

7. I want to plan another vacation before the end of this summer! As this one is wrapping up, I am so ready to get home and begin looking forward to our next adventure!!! :-) (this rolling stone gathers no moss!)

No comments:

Post a Comment