Find it Here...

15 July 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) evening person. I totally don't do mornings, and anymore my middle of the day is my morning. Sigh. This unemployment thing is wearing on me.

2. My favorite Pandora stations are....dunno? I do not do Pandora right now...

3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are Sublime "What I Got", Travis Tritt "It's a Great Day To Be Alive", and The Darkness "I Believe In a Thing Called Love"

4. My favorite pattern is Houndstooth. Or Gingham. Or big Polka Dots.

5. My favorite perfume is Victoria's Secret Divine.

6. Rules are suggested guidelines. History shows me to be a "rule breaker", but as I have aged, I have come to realize that rules are in place for a reason (most of the time) and are best to be followed (at least until I become bored! Ha!).

7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is "Why Don't You Love ME??" when arguing with Josh (totally ridiculous, I know), and...I know for a fact....that I...use...too...many..........

No comments:

Post a Comment