Find it Here...

23 July 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. One of my happiest moments ever was my wedding day. Nothing that day could have gone wrong that day, because I knew at the end of the day I would be married to my best friend, starting my life with him...sigh. It was the best!!!

2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are enchanting! I look at the two getting married and hope that they have at least half the happiness in their hearts that I feel for my husband, and that I know he feels for me...and that they make the effort to beat the divorce odds out there!!!

3. This summer has been all over the place weather-wise! It started out rainy and crappy so much of the time, and has become a part of this infamous "heat wave that's gripping the nation". I prefer somewhere in between...I like to get a workout in, but being outside sucks when it's rainy all day AND when it's 90+ degrees outside!

4. My summer food of choice has been iced tea? I know that's not a food, I can't say that I've had a food of choice so far...maybe yogurt? I DO know that I've been sucking down iced tea like it is going out of style, though!!

5. My summer uniform has been shorts, cut-offs, and sneakers for working out, and going out it's been shorts, tank tops, and flip flops (occasionally a sundress thrown in there when it's fitting ;-)).

6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose the Outer Banks. Loved it there!!! I could spend my summer on a beach every single year. I love the fresh seafood there, the beaches, the little shops, and the breeze coming off the ocean. LOVE IT!!!

7. My summer anthem is Sublime's self-titled album playing on repeat in my Jeep with the windows down and bass turned up. Always has been since I have been able to drive, always will be summertime in my ride!!! This year also brings Zac Brown Band's "Knee Deep" and Jason Aldean's "Dirt Road Anthem" to my speakers a lot... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment