Find it Here...

06 August 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a floor length strapless dress in varying colors depending on the time of day and venue...I have quite a few!

2. This week has been somewhat uneventful...I've been spending most of my time worrying about the water situation here at the house, or job-hunting and filling out application after application after application...

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat soup and maybe a grilled cheese sandwich if I can get myself to make it.

4. My favorite pair of shoes is my Birkenstock sandals or my Airwalk sandals...then my Timberland boots when the weather turns...

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is a quarter that I found in a coin purse from my grandfather that I was given after he passed away. The purse always sat on his dresser, and now it sits on mine with other coins in it...but I cannot spend THAT coin.

6. My favorite person is Joshua David Fiske. Then maybe Gary Allan...;-).

7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say hmm...My favorite structure is a lighthouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment