Find it Here...

17 June 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!




1. The last movie I saw was
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.

2. I want to eat Chinese food for dinner tonight.

3. Surprises are meant to be fun, and are usually in good taste, but I generally do not like surprises. The only kind I like are flowers from Josh for no apparent reason sitting on the counter or coffee table when I get home.

4. The best accessory is subtly understated but eye-catching. Like a good pair of sandals or earrings.

5. My favorite warm drink is a regular latte. I don't drink them much, though...I tend to prefer black coffee on a daily basis.

6. My favorite cold drink is plain ice water! I diverge from my regular path on occasion: raspberry Ginger Ale when I am feeling ucky, a cold Bud Light on the weekends, and a regular margarita when I am out with my sister. :-)

7.
Currently loving having more time at home!!! Panicking slightly about some things, but overall I am so much happier with life right now! And, I CANNOT WAIT for vacation to begin next Saturday!!! OBX with my baby!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment