Find it Here...

26 June 2011

Day 26: Close-Up

This one was accidental, but works out for what I need for today's post! Josh and I were on a Sunset Cruise on the Downeast Rover out of Manteo, NC. It was phenomenal! We got to take a cooler aboard and drink and feel the breeze in our faces while sailing on the Roanoke Sound. We had a good Captain and First Mate telling us stories, and even got to see some dolphins! And, of course, the Sunset Cruise lived up to its name, giving us one hellofa show! :-)
This pic was accidental because I had zoomed in for a picture of the shoreline, and forgot to zoom out before trying to take a "self-portrait" of myself and Josh. Oh well, we've got good looking eyes and smiles! :-)

Day 26 of the 30 Day Photography Challenge = Complete! (and cute, if I do say so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment