Find it Here...

11 June 2011

Day 11: Something Blue


I decided to take a picture of 3 blue things I uses almost daily: my wallet, my can koozie, and my workout watch.
First: my wallet rocks! It's an Initials, Inc wallet, bought from my friend Andy Baker. I absolutely love all their products! (And I own damn near the entire catalog now!)
Second: my koozie says "#1 At EVERYTHING" and I don't let Josh forget that!
Third: my "S2H" watch not only tells me the time and date, but it also logs how much physical activity I get at any given time! After 60 minutes of activity, it gives me a code to log into the website and I get rewards for my physical activity! Totally awesome! It's completely win-win!

Day 11 of the 30 Day Photography Challenge = Complete! (And plugging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment