Find it Here...

10 June 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!!!



1. This weekend I'm kicking things off with a little get-together with my boss-lady after work today and later hopefully having a bonfire at our house! (Other plans include doing yard work (weather permitting), visiting the Mother-In-Law at Cleveland Clinic (definitely), maybe attending a Stag-N-Drag, and maybe going to a Barn Party! We will see how it all pans out...)


2. My last vacation was Hawaii. It was a honeymoon/vacation to visit my sissy. It was so much fun, so nice, so...everything! I love Hawaii! :-)


3. My next vacation will be at the end of this month! Josh and I are going to OBX. I CANNOT flippin' wait to have an entire week alone with my hubby, doing whatever we want!!


4. My favorite way to relax is on a beach or by a pool, with Josh and a few good friends near by, chilled beverage in hand, soaking up the sun. Preferably with a grill nearby for some BBQ!


5. When vacationing one should always have plenty of "down time". Have plenty of time to relax, to enjoy the peacefulness, to just do absolutely nothing! That's what vacations are for!


6. When vacationing one should never plan out every minute of every day. It's never going to happen that way anyhow, so just go with the flow! Make a few real plans, but let the rest just happen as it will! :-)


7. The best part about a vacation is the relaxation, the ability to do nothing and feel alright about that, and the rejuvenation you feel when you return home at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment